Planning Manager H/F - VIADUC Conseil (CDI)
Your Role :
- Taking responsibility for defining the appropriate techniques and the sequence of the construction program for an Important Building Project.
- Assessing the viability and possibility of different construction methods, in order to decide which one is the best in terms of budget, logistics and timing.
- Your planning will be used to specify and decide the timing of the project.
- Monitoring the progress of the construction site, and take action to smooth or correct the construction process.
- Provide all your planning in clear documentations, so they can easily be accessed and used by the site engineers.
- Reporting to project and operational management and the client.
- Drawing up action plans based on the operational targets of your department and stimulating your team to achieve those targets.
Degree in civil or industrial engineering with a specialization in construction, civil works or equal by experience.
Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position and industry.
Previous experience with specialized construction planning software such as Primavera P6, MSP or TILOS.
You are fluent in English, any other language (such as French, Arabic,...) of advantage.
You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork.
You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused.